Friday, October 12, 2007

YUMMY!


* pics - making my friend's birthday cake, Dave's saturday morning crepes, cheesecake with freshly picked blueberries and I think I was making frosting for something

The one of the good things about being up here is that you have time to make food, instead of eating out 95% of the time. I really started to enjoy baking and realized that I don't know what to do when it comes to red meat, I either make it bulgogi (booboogee-as Dave calls it) or put teriyaki sauce on it. Pretty asian, huh?

On another note, I'm finally better. Yesterday, I slept the whole night without waking up from coughing. YAY! I really didn't want to be sick when I went to Montreal. Speaking of Montreal, I'll be arriving at Dorval around 6:30-ish, I think we have to go to the hotel, check in and all and whoever wants, we can go grab dinner or something? I'm staying at the Sheraton downtown, I think it's the one near Bonaventure. See you all very, very soon!!! Can't wait!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The crepe looks so good~~Yummay for my bellay~